Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs Movie Review!

.


Watched Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs yesterday night & nothing really special about it. The animation looks the same from the previous two movies & as far as the story goes, it is typical & predictable. Well, of course I shouldn't be complaining much, after all, it is suppose to be a movie for family & children. I was sitting next to a parent with a son (around 5 years old) & they love it!

Well, I must admit that although the movie lack the form of any interesting story or in this case, any character development (except for Buck voices by Simon Pegg), it is indeed a fun & entertaining movie to watch. I actually laughed a couple of time. Everyone inside the theater is laughing so I guess everyone is enjoying themselves. Overall, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs is a fun movie to watch & I'm sure you will love it!

7/10

No comments:

Music!