Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January DVD Releases I Must Own...

.

Ok, I know this movie sucks but I'm still going to buy the DVD cause I'm a great fan of Resident Evil games including the figurines & since I had owned the DVD of the previous two movies, I might as well get on with the third one. Hopefully a fourth movie will not comes to fruition cause I don't think I'll be able to take it anymore watching something I loved being destroy just like that. Hmmmm... but there is this news which I've heard from all kind of sources mentioning that the japanese are going to make a Resident Evil movie using computer graphics which similar to those like Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Sounds good & tempting.


After grossing for more than US$147 million worldwide, Resident Evil: Extinction will be release both in DVD & Blu-Ray format on the 1st of January 2008. It also comes in a 3-Pack with all 3 movies inside but this version will only be available in Blu-Ray format. For those owning region 1 PSP, this movie also comes in UMD format.


Get ready for some sick twisted gory violence bloody but cute & adorable lovelable characters in action as Happy Tree Friends is coming to you in this 4-discs box set DVD which includes the complete episode from season one!

This is a DVD that you would not want your kids to watch especially for those young & innocent as it contains lots & lots & lots of violence stuffs. Well, unless they love this sort of thing.

I remember watching one of these episode on MTV & completely fell in love with the characters.

Well, my all time favourite Happy Tree Friends characters will be Giggles & as for my girlfriend, she loves Cuddles & Flippy! Hahaha... if they are going to make a movie version, bet it's going to be one of the bloodiest movie ever for an animation.

Happy Tree Friends complete series set will be release on the 8th of January 2008! Can't wait for this one!

No comments:

Music!