Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June DVD Releases I Must Own...

.

Well, yet another month to check on some of the DVD releases that I would consider to buy or just simply add on to my wish list. Initially we were planning to watch this movie together but didn't quite make it as her company was having a get together sort of event & happened that watching this movie is one of the company's plan.

Not exactly a good movie she told me as there isn't any interesting plot in it. So, to buy or not to buy? Guess I'll just wait until the price decrease or something before I actually spend my money on it.


After grossing for more than US$221 million worldwide & only budgeted at US$85 million, Jumper will be release on the 10th of June in a single & 2-Disc edition DVD format & also comes in a Blu-Ray format as well.

No comments:

Music!